Friday, June 19, 2015

22-Card Pack of 2015 Bowman

It's been a couple of weeks since I've opened a pack of cards. Though, it's not for a lack of trying. I go to Target a lot, twice this week, and I just haven't found anything I'd like to own. Sure, they have a decent selection, but I'm so picky, it's cards I just have zero interest in.
Last night I went to Walmart and found the 22-card packs of Bowman, something that 2 different Targets didn't seem to carry in my visits this week.
I like Bowman because of their diversity with established players and prospects.
I did get several cards of players I've never had cards of, so that was nice.
Not much for highlights in this pack. I got a mini card of Blue Jays prospect, Jeff Hoffman.
However, the best part of this pack was getting 3 Mets cards.
Unfortunately, 2 of these Mets have been on the disabled list for quite a while.
David Wright was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and there's no timetable for his return.
Jhoan Urena is on the St. Lucie Mets Roster, but injured himself swinging back in May. I've seen St. Lucie play in 3 different series this season and he hasn't traveled to any of them. I already had that Bowman card and have been bringing it with me to each game, hoping he'd be activated.
Steven Matz appears to be the next big pitching prospect to emerge for the Mets. He's currently in AAA, but expected to be called up real soon.
This card was a nice surprise. A purple parallel numbered 036/250.

The cards I don't need will soon be added to my tradelist page, as well as my Zistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Site on Facebook