Sunday, May 17, 2015

Another Pack of 2015 Bowman

Tonight I went to Walmart and took a visit to the card aisle. I don't know if this is the norm for Walmart, but my local store does not carry individual packs. It's either jumbo packs, hanger boxes, or 8 pack boxes.

After trying a single pack at Target earlier in the week, I decided on a jumbo pack this time.

I chose this particular pack because I could clearly see a New York Met was the top card in the pack. That's the extent of my pack searching, just look closely enough to see what team is on top, not caring who the player is.

I opened the top half of the pack first, which I discovered would be mostly established Major League players.


The exception to this half would be the Bowman Scouts' Top 100 card of Chicago Cubs prospect, Albert Amora, who's currently in his second season at AA.

The bottom half of the pack was all prospects.


Nothing really stands out with this pack, but Bowman is really a 'time will tell' product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Site on Facebook