Saturday, March 14, 2015

More Mets Cards

It's been a while since I've posted. I just haven't bought any cards in about a month. Though, I have been getting a lot of autographs this spring.


In my mailbox this week I discovered an envelope from Brian of subjectiveandarbitrary.blogspot.com.


He sent me all the Mets cards he got from a recent break of his.

Every single card was from the years that I was no longer in the hobby.


Some of these were really nice. I love the Fleer Greats set. I may look into obtaining some more of those. I wasn't crazy about the set that looked like paintings.


I think these were the only Mets inserts that were in the break. The Mo Vaughn card is really thick, not sure why it needed to be.

I'm always happy to add more Mets cards to my collection, and I thank Brian for adding my name to his list of participators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Site on Facebook