Thursday, April 28, 2016

2016 Bowman Baseball

Been a while since I've posted here. Haven't been buying any packs lately, just a bunch of random singles from Sportlots and getting a whole lot of them autographed. I plan to post some highlights from spring training as well as some that I've gotten early in the Minor League season.

For now, I'll share my lone pack of Bowman cards that I picked up today.
A Brewers fan would have been happy with this pack, as there were 4 Brewer cards inside.
Jorge Lopez
Orlando Arcia















Though, I was happy to get a card of David Denson...I didn't need 2 in the same pack.
David Denson
David Denson
















Bowman likes to split the packs with MLB stars and Minor League prospects. While I prefer the prospects half of the pack, I was okay with the MLB half, which gave me my first Jose Fernandez card, as well as a Francisco Lindor Sophomore Standouts insert.
Jose Fernandez
J.D. Martinez
Francisco Lindor
Ryan Howard


I was extremely happy to pull this Jhailyn Ortiz card. He's currently playing in extended spring training near my home, so I should be able to get this card signed real soon.
Jhailyn Ortiz

Since I live in the Rays market, it's cool to pull a Rays prospect. I'll probably have to wait until January to get this signed, assuming Garrett is invited to the Rays annual rookie development program at Tropicana Field.
Garrett Whitley
I'm very pleased with this year's set. I look forward to buying more and hopefully getting several of them signed.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it's one of the nicer Bowman sets in recent memory... I'm looking forward to busting a pack or two!

    ReplyDelete

Like This Site on Facebook