Friday, August 21, 2015

Instagram


With over 300 million monthly users, Instagram has become a dominating social network. With that in mind, I've decided to expand my autograph site, www.dailyautograph.com, and created an Instagram account for it.

Now you can view my collection easily on the go.


Or follow along via the web version.

It took me about a week to upload my collection just to catch up with my site. I didn't want to advertise the new account until I was all caught up.

I hope those of you on Instagram will follow me on there. The username is dailyautograph. You can also visit this link, https://instagram.com/dailyautograph, and click on "FOLLOW."

I'd love to follow other baseball card/autograph Instagram accounts. If you have one or know some that I should be following, let me know.

Of course, www.dailyautograph.com will continue to be my primary focus. Having added over 200 autographs this summer, my site already has scheduled posts into December 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Site on Facebook